Poké-roi. Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

also known

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Poké-roi. Index du Forum -> Administration. -> News du forum.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wufei526
Champion d'arène.
Champion d'arène.

MessagePosté le: Jeu 27 Aoû - 06:46 (2009)    Sujet du message: also known Répondre en citant

Lamination
Some PCBs have trace layers inside the PCB and are called multi-layer PCBs. These are formed by bonding together separately etched thin boards.

Drilling
Holes, or vias, through a PCB are typically drilled with tiny drill bits made of solid tungsten carbide. The drilling is performed by automated drilling machines with placement controlled by a drill tape or drill file. These computer-generated files are also called numerically controlled drill (NCD) files or "Excellon files". The drill file describes the location and size of each drilled hole.

FFXI Gil,

When very small vias are required, drilling with mechanical bits is costly because of high rates of wear and breakage. In this case, the vias may be evaporated by lasers. Laser-drilled vias typically have an inferior surface finish inside the hole. These holes are called micro vias.

It is also possible with controlled-depth drilling, laser drilling, or by pre-drilling the individual sheets of the PCB before lamination, to produce holes that connect only some of the copper layers, rather than passing through the entire board. These holes are called blind vias when they connect an internal copper layer to an outer layer, or buried vias when they connect two or more internal copper layers and no outer layers.

The walls of the holes, for boards with 2 or more layers, are plated with copper to form plated-through holes that electrically connect the conducting layers of the PCB. For multilayer boards, those with 4 layers or more, drilling typically produces a smear comprised of the bonding agent in the laminate system. Before the holes can be plated through, this smear must be removed by a chemical de-smear process, or by plasma-etch.

wow power leveling,
[edit] Exposed conductor plating and coating
The places to which components will be mounted are typically plated, because bare copper oxidizes quickly, and therefore is not readily solderable. Traditionally, any exposed copper was plated with solder by hot air solder levelling (HASL). This solder was a tin-lead alloy, however new solder compounds are now used to achieve compliance with the RoHS directive in the EU, which restricts the use of lead. Other platings used are OSP (organic surface protectant), immersion silver (IAg), immersion tin, electroless nickel with immersion gold coating (ENIG), and direct gold. Edge connectors, placed along one edge of some boards, are often gold plated.

Electrochemical migration (ECM) is the growth of conductive metal filaments on or in a printed circuit board (PCB) under the influence of a DC voltage bias.[1][2]

[edit] Solder resist
Areas that should not be soldered to may be covered with a polymer solder resist (solder mask) coating. The solder resist prevents solder from bridging between conductors and thereby creating short circuits. Solder resist also provides some protection from the environment.
world of warcraft gold,
[edit] Screen printing
Line art and text may be printed onto the outer surfaces of a PCB by screen printing. When space permits, the screen print text can indicate component designators[1], switch setting requirements, test points, and other features helpful in assembling, testing, and servicing the circuit board.

Screen print is also known as the silk screen, or, in one sided PCBs, the red print.

Lately some digital printing solutions have been developed to substitute the traditional screen printing process. This technology allows printing variable data onto the PCB, including serialization and barcode information for traceability purposes.

world of warcraft gold,
[edit] Test
Unpopulated boards may be subjected to a bare-board test where each circuit connection (as defined in a netlist) is verified as correct on the finished board. For high-volume production, a Bed of nails tester, a fixture or a Rigid needle adapter is used to make contact with copper lands or holes on one or both sides of the board to facilitate testing. A computer will instruct

world of warcraft power leveling,
the electrical test unit to send a small amount of current through each contact point on the bed-of-nails as required, and verify that such current can be seen on the other appropriate contact points. A "short" on a board would be a solid connection where there should be no connection. An "open" is between two points that should be connected and are not. For small- or medium-volume boards, flying-probe and flying-grid testers use moving test heads to make contact with the copper/silver/gold/solder lands or holes to verify the electrical connectivity of the board under test

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 27 Aoû - 06:46 (2009)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
aagreen
Champion d'arène.
Champion d'arène.

MessagePosté le: Lun 2 Nov - 08:52 (2009)    Sujet du message: also known Répondre en citant

History examines the manifestations of man's free will in connection with the external world in time and in dependence on cause, that is, it defines this freedom by the laws of reason, and so history is a science only in so far as this free will is defined by those laws.
World of Warcraft power leveling
  The recognition of man's free will as something capable of influencing historical events, that is, as not subject to laws, is the same for history as the recognition of a free force moving the heavenly bodies would be for astronomy.
  That assumption would destroy the possibility of the existence of laws, that is, of any science whatever. If there is even a single body moving freely, then the laws of Kepler and Newton are negatived and no conception of the movement of the heavenly bodies any longer exists. If any single action is due to free will, then not a single historical law can exist, nor any conception of historical events.
replica rolex
  For history, lines exist of the movement of human wills, one end of which is hidden in the unknown but at the other end of which a consciousness of man's will in the present moves in space, time, and dependence on cause.
  The more this field of motion spreads out before our eyes, the more evident are the laws of that movement. To discover and define those laws is the problem of history.
replica rolex
  From the standpoint from which the science of history now regards its subject on the path it now follows, seeking the causes of events in man's freewill, a scientific enunciation of those laws is impossible, for however man's free will may be restricted, as soon as we recognize it as a force not subject to law, the existence of law becomes impossible.
replica rolex
  Only by reducing this element of free will to the infinitesimal, that is, by regarding it as an infinitely small quantity, can we convince ourselves of the absolute inaccessibility of the causes, and then instead of seeking causes, history will take the discovery of laws as its problem.
replica rolex
  The search for these laws has long been begun and the new methods of thought which history must adopt are being worked out simultaneously with the self-destruction toward which- ever dissecting and dissecting the causes of phenomena- the old method of history is moving.
wedding dress
  All human sciences have traveled along that path. Arriving at infinitesimals, mathematics, the most exact of sciences, abandons the process of analysis and enters on the new process of the integration of unknown, infinitely small, quantities. Abandoning the conception of cause, mathematics seeks law, that is, the property common to all unknown, infinitely small, elements.
  In another form but along the same path of reflection the other sciences have proceeded. When Newton enunciated the law of gravity he did not say that the sun or the earth had a property of attraction; he said that all bodies from the largest to the smallest have the property of attracting one another, that is, leaving aside the question of the cause of the movement of the bodies, he expressed the property common to all bodies from the infinitely large to the infinitely small. The same is done by the natural sciences: leaving aside the question of cause, they seek for laws. History stands on the same path. And if history has for its object the study of the movement of the nations and of humanity and not the narration of episodes in the lives of individuals, it too, setting aside the conception of cause, should seek the laws common to all the inseparably interconnected infinitesimal elements of free will.

Ramya
Champion d'arène.
Champion d'arène.

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Déc - 06:04 (2009)    Sujet du message: also known Répondre en citant

I have two adopt sisters

An only child, a perfectly ordinary little girl in rural Wisconsin, I wanted sisters more than anything. When I turned seven, my parents made a decision that delighted me beyond measure: they chose to adopt. (Wow gold)

It was Christmastime when my two new sisters, aged 6 and 3, arrived from Colombia. They came with a great flourish of celebration, as friends and relatives visited us bearing gifts to welcome them. That evening our guests went home and we were left to ourselves. My sisters and I went to the bedroom we were to share; as we crawledsintosour beds, our parents came to each of us, tucking us in and saying goodnight.“Te amo,”they whispered to my new sisters in Spanish,“I love you.”

From the beginning these newcomers were like my own flesh and blood; we played and bickered and learned just as if we had always been sisters. From the beginning we all were my parents' daughters equally, as they supervised and scolded and encouraged us. world of warcraft gold

Life seemed great. Beneath the surface, however, my parents were struggling with their own marital problems. As we girls were approaching our teen years, my parents uttered the fateful words,“We're getting a divorce.”

My sisters had been hurt before. They had been dealt a great wound when their birth mother abandoned them, and none of us understood the depth of their inner turmoil. It was a pain that now resurfaced, as the emotions from that abandonment years earlier overwhelmed them.

We all struggled during this time. My father remarried and strove to provide some sort of stability for us through this new family: another mother, brother and sister. But the bonds between my parents and sisters continued to disintegrate. By the time I left for college, my family was in profound disarray. cd keys

During my college years, my outlook on life evolved in significant ways. This personal transformation led my parents and sisters to reevaluate their own lives and make changes that ultimately brought us together as a family. My mother and father have again become great sources of encouragement for us three sisters. They have succeeded in providing our lives with a foundation of stable love. One of my sisters has recently married,and family gatherings are now occasions of happiness and renewal. 

Chinese friends sometimes ask me why I am in China, working at a low salary when I could be prospering in America. It is the experiences I went through while growing up that have made me who I am today. I am on the staff of CBN, a humanitarian organization in Beijing that seeks to help people in distress. Among our many projects, we often work with orphans. wow power leveling

My colleagues and I have sent a number of orphans to the US and Canada for free operations. One is a little girl named Xiao Chu who was born with a weak heart. She was abandoned as a baby. By age two she was already experiencing shortness of breath and loss of appetite. Her future looked grim. Last January we flew her to Canada for surgery, along with two other orphans with heart problems. The operations were successful, and all three children have since returned.

We are also working in some of Beijing's orphanages and schools for the mentally handicapped. Every week we visit various schools, playing games with the children and teaching them English. Not long ago we organized a conference with orphan expert Sherrie Eldridge to define the special challenges that orphans face. The conference was of benefit to orphanage directors and adoptive parents alike.

Our charitable organization also provides funds for cleft-lip and palate operations for the poor. One young woman in Gansu, for instance, had spent her life watching the world go by from the refuge of her room, afraid to go outside because of her cleI have two adopt sisters

An only child, a perfectly ordinary little girl in rural Wisconsin, I wanted sisters more than anything. When I turned seven, my parents made a decision that delighted me beyond measure: they chose to adopt.World of Warcraft power leveling

It was Christmastime when my two new sisters, aged 6 and 3, arrived from Colombia. They came with a great flourish of celebration, as friends and relatives visited us bearing gifts to welcome them. That evening our guests went home and we were left to ourselves. My sisters and I went to the bedroom we were to share; as we crawledsintosour beds, our parents came to each of us, tucking us in and saying goodnight.“Te amo,”they whispered to my new sisters in Spanish,“I love you.”

simann
Champion d'arène.
Champion d'arène.

MessagePosté le: Jeu 25 Nov - 07:48 (2010)    Sujet du message: also known Répondre en citant

Wow power leveling
The official World of Warcraft: Cataclysm site has been updated with a look at Tol Barad and how it will change after the upheaval coming with the new expansion Wow power leveling.
wow power leveling
After Cataclysm arrives, Tol Barad will be an open world PvP zone with hubs from which both Horde and Alliance can complete daily quests. Up to eighty players will be able to engage in PvP combat across the entire island.
Tol Barad will feature capture-point gameplay. There are three keeps and three towers for the defending side to hold. When destroyed by the attackers, each tower will add five minutes to the standard fifteen-minute battle timer. In order to win, though, all three keeps must be captured and controlled by the attackers wow power leveling.
world of warcraft power leveling
If these keeps cannot be taken by the attacking forces, the defending faction will claim victory in Tol Barad. Similar to Eye of the Storm, Tol Barad determines whether a keep has been captured by the number of players from each side in the immediate area world of warcraft power leveling.
There is, however, a new twist: each time a member of your faction is killed in the immediate vicinity of a keep, a slider bar will move slightly in favor of the opposing faction. So not only does the size of each force in the area determine who controls each keep, but losing allies during the contesting process determines control as well world of warcraft power leveling.

xnzqiao
Champion d'arène.
Champion d'arène.

MessagePosté le: Lun 13 Déc - 10:34 (2010)    Sujet du message: also known Répondre en citant

archlord gold
While many new games released,archlord gold how about the old games?Let's focus here.archlord gold
The folks over at ArenaNet have hit Guild Wars players with the latest GvG update and they've published the results! archlord gold Check them out and let us know what you think over at the Guild Wars forums.flyff penya
Today we're pushing out a follow up to our November GvG update.flyff penya This update addresses some missing or weak elements from the last update.flyff penya
 We also revisit some older updates that may have gone too far or not far enough.flyff penya,maple story mesos
While the last update was successful in getting the Ritualist into GvG play,maple story mesos  it did not change the fact that the runner is often the single point of failure on a team. maple story mesos
Several factors make defending against pressure on a runner seem futile.maple story mesos

goodlovej
Champion d'arène.
Champion d'arène.

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Mai - 10:25 (2011)    Sujet du message: also known Répondre en citant

The time when wow power leveling I creating my character I discovered something that upset me at first in that, aside from adding in more "story driven"cheap wow gold quest progression tied to the overall story line that dictates the latest expansion, nothing had really change. World of Warcraft buy wow gold is still fundamentally rooted in the principles that have dictated MMO development for over a decade, dating back to genre-definers like Ultima Online and EverQuest.. Blizzard have redefined the player experience in so much as they have added in a lot of the aesthetic qualities brought to leveling in the previous expansions - The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King. Mechanics such as phasing,world of warcraft power leveling where parts of the world change and evolve as you progress, have been used minimalistically,rift gold generally to open up new quest givers, and impart a sense of progression in to the repetitive and monotonous tasks you undertake. It seems Blizzards idea of questing is largely - although certainly not totally - rooted in the ideas of old, that players should be grinding and collecting in almost all they do. No, Blizzard have not redefined the wheel here, but what they have done is brought a sense of freshness to the experience.
wow power leveling,  
cheap wow gold,  
buy wow gold,   
cheap rift gold,
wow power leveling,  
cheap wow power leveling,

ahead168
Champion d'arène.
Champion d'arène.

MessagePosté le: Ven 2 Sep - 02:37 (2011)    Sujet du message: also known Répondre en citant

Have you seen the September issue of Vogue,go and fast to get it.Kate Moss' Mario Testino wedding photos have been revealed in it. The supermodel married Killers front man Jamie Hince on July 2 in England. And although the wedding photos made the day seem effortlessly perfect, Moss says planning for her big day wasn't so easy.
"If I didn't have my friends. . . . I don't know how people do it," she says. "I've had big birthday parties, and I've thrown parties for other people, but this is a completely different thing. It's the Met Ball! Because you have to look at every piece of cutlery; the details are intense. And then you wake up thinking about the ballet shoes for the girls; is the satin ribbon right? I've gone mental. Jamie thinks I'm mad, asking, 'Are you gonna be all right? After the wedding, I'm hoping you'll get back to normal!' "
Dubbed "Mosstock" by the media, the four-day affair included Edwardian marquees in the field next to the bride’s house along with a stage built by hand and a circus tent for the children, with their own DJ and tepees to sleep in.
"I wanted it to be kind of dreamy and 1920s, when everything is soft-focus," she says. "The Great Gatsby. The code name was GG for a while. That light and that kind of fun decadence. It's rock-'n'-roll Great Gatsby!"
wow power leveling,  
eve isk,
wow gold,   
rift gold,
buy wow power leveling,  
aoc gold,

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 10:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: also known

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Poké-roi. Index du Forum -> Administration. -> News du forum. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation