Poké-roi. Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

i await the knowledge in peace

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Poké-roi. Index du Forum -> Partie wi-fi(tournois....) -> Echanges.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lins002
Champion d'arène.
Champion d'arène.

MessagePosté le: Mer 20 Jan - 07:24 (2010)    Sujet du message: i await the knowledge in peace Répondre en citant

It was the smell of rain that I missed the most and the sound of a lawnmower and the waft of cut grass. It was being out in the open and standing bare foot! Blue skies part and parcel of it all; the thunder that would blast over and leave—the coming of a tropical sundown, an evening of barbecues, of warm pools, beer splattering on concrete. The bed awaiting, a vest, a body glistening from perspiration and a sleep of pillows constantly changing sides, a mosquito in the ear. Sleepless nights that were all you knew. And then, one day I left it behind. I moved to a city, to grim faced pallid movements, and there I became with them a ghost on the sidewalks. Dimly, ambling along with my face down, watching my steps and hurrying towards my quotidian activities.
maple story mesos,
Winters I spent indoor in solace. My flat mates—the friends I had—worked day and night. They were accustomed to leaving the soul behind, the need for money was so official. I would spend nights in the strange house, with creaks of a wall I did not know, and sit by the phone that our landlord had locked, and think of conversations of the past, of my mother's voice ringing, of my best friend whom I would lose contact with, and I would write letters, letters I would never send, letters that clutched the truth—that only I knew. I would cry, tears staining the ink, a smudged idea of love. I was temping then, doing mindless data entry, tapping words into a computer, and moving on wondering what worth there was, and how to find it. My flat mates would come home just before midnight—Mark and Craig, my two best friends. I would smile inwardly and outwardly and make them tea, a sandwich, sit with them and live their lives, hear their stories, flourish in company. Sleep would be eschewed, I yearned for comfort, and company eased the etching of loneliness.
wow gold,
I drank a lot, I had a job and I met people, and I continued my ambling in a city that was not mine. Every Friday my work offered free drinks and I catapulted towards the bar, I sipped 8)ferociously at the wine, the beer, I got horrifically drunk and so the person that I was not, but so yearned to be would come out. She, loud, vivacious, articulate would spend the evening conversing with strangers, laughing and sometimes, flirting! I seemed to step out of myself and watch in amazement. After drinks, I would stumble to the Palladium to meet Mark and Craig—they both worked there as ushers. I would arrive as they were finishing work and we would sit in the bar and I would continue, I would drink.
world of warcraft power leveling,
One night we fell drunk into the house. I lit a cigarette; I sat down and my mind triggered off dull thuds of depression. I went to the bathroom and in a mode of translucent mania I took out a razor blade and in numb motions slowly cut at my wrist, tears streaming down my face, I stopped as soon as I started, my aim was wrong-it was in the name of attention, except I would tell nobody, the attention was all to myself. Quietly, I wrapped my stinging arm with toilet paper, walked to my room and put on a jersey so as to cover the threat, the childish self abuse. I lay and quickly wiped my tears as I heard the friendly footsteps of Mark and Craig. They stood and bantered and eventually I followed them downstairs, and listened to Bob Marley, and Redemption song, my favorite song—"Sold I to the merchant ships…"
world of warcraft gold,
And so, I stood on the tube, Dollis Hill to Marylebone and I stared at the scars on my wrist. The scars of stupidity that only I knew of, I was entranced, as though it were not me—it's never me. I swayed to the motion of the train, the city was corrupting me, my soul was slowly bitten, I wanted to yell out my mind, but it all seeped inwards, I was boring myself with my own pleas.

It got better, as it does get better, as you know no better and I sunk into my life, I slowly enjoyed its offerings, I adjusted to the climate, to the people and one day as I walked outside my new flat—not mine of course, but my temporary abode that I rented, as I took out the garbage on a autumn Saturday—in my pyjamas, with the TV and the glow of comfort, I looked at the grey, I sucked it in and I quite enjoyed it—it's romantic quality, it's gloom appealed to me, as it would eventually with my nature. I liked it. I went inside, and shivered—a content chill, I enjoyed the cold and the idea of being able to get warm and I lay on the couch with my toes under a cushion, an inane program keeping me entertained. It all grows on you.
world of warcraft power leveling,
I went home, eventually. I spent five months appreciating the beauty, the climate, the content natures surrounding me. I ate healthy food, I listened to a language I had forgotten about, I roamed on farms that were not mine, went to wine harvests, put on high factors to shield out the sun, spend days lamenting the heat. But, it was not time, I was unable to indulge as the city, London, was still with me, my love and loathing relationship was still continuing, I was still meant to be there, whether unhappy or not. I could not explain it, it's not the city I suppose, it's me-I need to be content. I left, I left what I love so much, no great epiphany, just not at that moment. One day home will come to me, or I will go to home and I await the knowledge in peace.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 20 Jan - 07:24 (2010)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
ailj168
Champion d'arène.
Champion d'arène.

MessagePosté le: Sam 10 Juil - 06:10 (2010)    Sujet du message: i await the knowledge in peace Répondre en citant

You want to be healthier and have more energy. You want to take good care of yourself. The problem is, life is hectic. However nice it’d be to have time for long strolls in the countryside, afternoon naps and relaxing baths … you’ve got a few little matters like work, family, friends, chores and hobbies to fit into your day.

Perhaps you’ve made a few attempts at trying to live a healthier lifestyle, and they’ve never worked out. You start a new diet every Monday. You try to quit caffeine, sugar and alcohol all at once. You take up exercising – and your muscles are protesting after a day.

Sometimes, though, it’s the little changes which make a big difference. You don’t need to follow a huge time-consuming plan for the perfect body – you just need the energy and enthusiasm to tackle life every day.
RuneScape Gold,
Here are five simple steps, RuneScape Gold  all of which combined will take just twenty minutes each day. (If you have a few extra minutes to spare, I’ve also suggested some bonus activities.)

Bonus: Do the same thing with one regular soda – switch to a diet version, or flavored water. It might take your taste buds a week or two to adapt, but stick with it!

Bonus: Keep a bottle of water on your desk so that it’s within easy reach. You’ll find yourself sipping more and staying hydrated during the day – reducing the urge to snack. (Many of us mistake mild thirst for hunger.)
archlord gold,
Health Top Tips Nutrition Love Lifestyle Happiness Weight Loss  archlord gold

Brush your teeth (properly) – 4 minutes
last chaos gold,
Hopefully, last chaos gold you already brush your teeth twice a day. If you’re being totally honest, though, there are probably times when you don’t manage that – or when “brushing” is just a quick swipe round your mouth with the tooth brush.

Bonus: Don’t forget to floss daily too.
wow cd keys,
Meditate – 5 minutes wow cd keys

In recent years, meditation has become much more mainstream. Proven health benefits – like decreased stress – are pretty attractive to most of us! But because we’re busy, we often don’t take the time to sit and quieten our minds.
maple story power leveling,
If you’maple story power leveling re uncertain about what meditation involves, and want an easy introduction, try 6 Tips for People Who Don’t Have Time to Meditate.

Meditation really isn’t a “woo-woo” new agey activity. It’s just a way to get some space and perspective in your life through a few minutes of precious calm.

Bonus: Many people – not just those who follow a particular religion – find it helpful to read a little from a spiritual or inspirational text each day.
dog carriers,
Take a brisk walk – 10 minutes dog carriers

Let’s face it, most of us should do more exercise. The trouble is, just the thought of the gym can be stressful. Perhaps you don’t have time after work, or you don’t want to follow a vigorous routine.

One of the best things you can do for your health is to walk. Walking won’t put as much stress on your joints as other cardio activities, you can do it in your normal clothes, and you can easily go faster or slower depending on your fitness level. Just ten minutes is enough to see physical and mental benefits.

Bonus: Find ways to incorporate walking into your daily routine, so that it doesn’t take up extra time. (Get off the bus a stop earlier, or walk to the local store instead of driving, for instance.)

Better Health in Just 20 Minutes A Day

simluo
Champion d'arène.
Champion d'arène.

MessagePosté le: Dim 26 Sep - 04:18 (2010)    Sujet du message: i await the knowledge in peace Répondre en citant

It is good wedding gowns, to spend my birthday with some good friends.   And as I look around the room, there are very few of you who I haven’t, in some form or fashion, worked directly with on an issue -- some of you dating back to when I was in the state legislature , some of you who I’ve worked with in the United States Senate, and all of you who I’ve had the opportunity to work with as President of the United States wedding gowns.
         archlord gold,
So I am grateful.  And I want to first of all thank Rich, not only for inviting me here, not only for I know making clear my commitment to all of you during an earlier session today, but also for your outstanding leadership of the labor movement.  And we very much appreciate everything that you do.  I want to thank Liz and Arlene for bucking up Rich all the time -- (laughter) -- and making him look good.  This is a shared leadership, and we are very proud of them.  I want to thank all the members of the Executive Council, all my brothers and sisters in the AFL-CIO archlord gold.
       last chaos gold,
Together, you are fighting for the hardworking men and women in this country after nearly 10 years of struggle.  The middle class has been struggling now for about a decade -- 10 years in which folks felt the sting of stagnantincomes and sluggish job growth and declining economic security, as well as at least eight years in which there was a profound animosity towards the notion of unions.It’s going to take some time to reverse all that’s been done, but we’re on the right track.  We’re moving forward.  And that’s what I’m going to want to talk to you about briefly today last chaos gold.
          wow cd keys,
I hope you don’t mind me interjecting , though, a topic, because it’s in the news right now and I want to make sure that all of you are aware of it.One place in our country where people have faced particular struggles in the last few months is in the Gulf of Mexico as a result of the BP oil spill.  So it was very welcome news when we learned overnight that efforts to stop the well through what’s called a “static kill” appear to be working -- and that a report out today by our scientists show that the vast majority of the spilled oil has been dispersedor removed from the water.  So the long battle to stop the leak and contain the oil is finally close to coming to an end.  And we are very pleased with that wow cd keys.
        maple story power leveling,
Our recovery efforts, though, will continue.  We have to reverse the damage that’s been done, we will continue to work to hold polluters accountable for the destruction they’ve caused, we’ve got to make sure that folks who were harmed are reimbursed, and we’re going to stand by the people of the region however long it takes until they’re back on their feet.Now, beyond the Gulf, many of those who’ve been hit hardest by the economic upheaval of recent years have been the people that you represent.  For generations, manufacturing was the ticket to a better life for the American worker maple story power leveling.
          sunglasses replica,
But as the world became smaller, outsourcing , an easier way to increase profits, a lot of those jobs shifted to low-wage nations.  So, many who held those jobs went to work in the construction industry, as we had the housing boom.  But when the subprime mortgage crisis hit, when those mortgages were called up on Wall Street, that bubble burst, leaving devastation everywhere sunglasses replica .

xnzqiao
Champion d'arène.
Champion d'arène.

MessagePosté le: Lun 13 Déc - 10:33 (2010)    Sujet du message: i await the knowledge in peace Répondre en citant

What did the stylish bride wear for Nicole Richie's big day?
wedding dresses
While the world waits in anticipation for the negotiations to be finished for the Nicole Richie – Joel Madden wedding photos,wedding dresses  we’re getting the first details about the couple’s winter inspired wedding ceremony yesterday.
wedding gowns
The custom designed white dress was created to capture a glamorous ,  Old Hollywood feel. wedding gowns The designer dress reportedly cost a whopping $20,000!
prom dresses
The dress was reportedly a last minute decision by the bride who was still trying to make up her mind until last week. prom dresses  It beat out a vintage Chanel dress.  It was personally flown from New York to Los Angeles earlier this week by Nicole’s stylist to arrive just in time for the nuptials.
wedding dresses
The one thing you can be certain is that dress will capture Nicole’ wedding dresses s unique fashionista style because she is one mom who takes fashion very serious!

apple522
Champion d'arène.
Champion d'arène.

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Déc - 10:19 (2010)    Sujet du message: i await the knowledge in peace Répondre en citant

wedding gowns
It's amazing to see the celibrity wedding dresses.wedding gowns That's why Nicole Richie's wedding photos  attracting us.wedding dresses
New photos of Nicole Richie's wedding reveal the second of her three dresses and show intimate family moments.wedding dresses Nicole's gowns were designed by Marchesa and inspired by fashion icon Grace Kelly.wedding dresses
The star walked down the aisle in a long-sleeved lace dress with a fluffy ball skirt constructed from 100 yards of tulle.wedding dresses For dinner, Nicole switched into a similar lace dress with long sleeves,wedding gowns a slim silhouette and a daring bare back. In a romantic gesture, Nicole and Joel's names were embroidered up the length of one of the arms. Overall,wedding gowns Nicole looked gorgeous and happy.

Annstory
Champion d'arène.
Champion d'arène.

MessagePosté le: Mar 15 Fév - 07:25 (2011)    Sujet du message: i await the knowledge in peace Répondre en citant

buy wow power leveling,
PVP is the popular way in game,but without the trend,how do you think about it buy wow power leveling?
buy wow power leveling,  
The World of Warcraft dev team has posted a new handy-dandy guide to Conquest Points and using them wisely in pursuit of PvP glory buy wow power leveling.
buy wow power leveling,
The guide gives players information about how Conquest points are earned and the weekly cap totals on the number of points that can be earned buy wow power leveling.
cheap wow power leveling,  
If you want to be able to earn more than 1,343 Conquest Points in a single week cheap wow power leveling,
cheap wow gold,  
 then you'll need to increase your personal rating above 1,500 by participating in Rated Arenas or Rated Battlegrounds cheap wow gold.
buy wow gold,
Only your best personal rating counts, and as you improve and bring your rating over 1,500, your weekly point cap will rise as well -- and if you manage to achieve a very high rating, your weekly cap could approach 3,000 buy wow gold.

basbo11
Champion d'arène.
Champion d'arène.

MessagePosté le: Jeu 14 Avr - 08:09 (2011)    Sujet du message: i await the knowledge in peace Répondre en citant

Reese Witherspoon has shared photos from her country wedding to Jim Toth with Magazine.
Wearing a custom blush-colored Monique Lhuillier wedding gown with a corset bodice and full A-line skirt,wedding dresses Reese looks radiant on this week's cover of the magazine.
Her daughter,wedding gowns Ava, served as maid of honor and wore her own Lhuillier gown,prom dresses while son Deacon was the ring bearer and wore a gray three-piece suit similar to the groom's.
According to People Magazine,wedding dresses who also has wedding pictures,Bridesmaid dresses Reese "wowed," says a guest.wedding gowns "She took your breath away."
wedding dresses,   
wedding gowns,   
prom dresses,   
wedding dresses,   
Bridesmaid dresses,  
wedding gowns,

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 00:33 (2018)    Sujet du message: i await the knowledge in peace

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Poké-roi. Index du Forum -> Partie wi-fi(tournois....) -> Echanges. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation