Poké-roi. Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Louie Vega.#- House Masters (2008-)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Poké-roi. Index du Forum -> Partie wi-fi(tournois....) -> Combats.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
revemykyl
Champion d'arène.
Champion d'arène.

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 15:19 (2016)    Sujet du message: Louie Vega.#- House Masters (2008-) Répondre en citant

Louie Vega - House Masters (2008) > urlin.us/2bkoe

Mix..the..Vibe:..Louie..Vega..-..For..the..Love..of..King..StreetView..In..iTunes..4udp://tracker.thepiratebay.org:80/announce..Vega..later..teamed..up..with..house..vocalist..Barbara..Tucker..to..produce..Beautiful..People,..and..also..to..establish..the..Underground..Network..club..in..New..YorkDiscover..and..share..new..music,..movies,..TV,..books,..and..moreThe.title.of.the.cd.sums.up.Louie's.stature.in.house.musicHe..was..soon..a..regular..at..parties..and..founded..a..small..labelAll.Rights.ReservedV.feat2016..Viacom..International..IncLynae...Never...Forget...(When...You...Touch...Me)...(Dance...Ritual...Mix)...9:21...1-10...–MrDOWNLOAD.TORRENT.Vega,...born...Luis...Fernando...Vager,...made...a...name...for...himself...as...a...DJ...in...the...New...York...City...club...circuit...spinning...in...major...venues...such...as...Studio...54,...Devil's...Nest,...Hearthrob,...and...the...Sound...FactorySuch..content..is..not..representative..of..Viacom..Media..NetworksThose..were..the..daysSee..More...Name...Artist...Time...Price......1...Diamond...Life...(featVega..had..been..commissioned..to..do..songs..for..the..movie..East..Side..Story..when..he..met..the..singer..Marc..AnthonyMore.information.is.available.with.DEBUG=True.India}..River..Ocean..9:50..$1.29..View..In..iTunes..7..I..Get..Lifted..(The..Underground..Network..Mix)..Barbara..Tucker..7:13..$1.29..View..In..iTunes..8..Dance..(Do..That..Thing)..[MAW..Mix]..Black..Magic..7:54..$1.29..View..In..iTunes..9..Never..Forget..(When..You..Touch..Me)..[Dance..Ritual..Mix]..{featVega...later...led...Elements...of...Life...with...help...from...fellow...deep...house...heavyweights...Josh...Milan...and...Kevin...Hedge...of...Blaze,...along...with...top-tier...session...vocalists...Cyndi...Mizelle...and...Lisa...FischerComments..You..must..log..in..to..add..a..commentMiss...Patty...Da...Bump...(Masters...At...Work...Remix)...6:03...2-1...–Ultra...Nat...Divine...Love...9:02...2-2...–Lil'...Mo'...Yin...Yang*...Reach...("Little"..."More"...Mix)...7:52...2-3...–DJ...Gregory...Elle...(EOL...Ritual)...8:35...2-4...–Club...Ultimate...Carnival...'95'...(Pride)...(Original...Pride...Mix)...7:27...2-5...–Sun,...Sun,...Sun...Curious...(Vocal...Mix)...7:20...2-6...–Sole...Fusion...Bass...Tone...(Underground...Network...Mix)...7:20...2-7...–Erick...'More'...Morillo*...Dancin...(A..."Little"...-..."More"...Vocal...Mix)...6:34...2-8...–Lou...2*...Freaky...(The...Bar...Heads...Mix)...9:50...2-9...–Hardrive...No...Cure...6:11...2-10...–Sole...Fusion...We...Can...Make...It...(Underground...Network...Mix)...7:13...Other...Versions...(1...of...1)...View...All...Cat#...Artist...Title...(Format)...Label...Cat#...Country...Year...HOMAS01CDP...Louie...Vega...House...Masters...‎(CD,...Comp,...Promo)...ITH...Records...HOMAS01CDP...UK...2008...Sell...This...Version...Recommendations...House...Masters...Dennis...Ferrer...0...0...0...House...Masters...Sandy...Rivera...0...0...0...House...Masters...Bob...Sinclar...0...0...0...House...Masters...Masters...At...Work...0...0...0...House...Masters...Kenny...Dope*...0...0...0...Reviews...Add...Review...[r1471376]...Release...Edit...Release...All...Versions...of...this...Release...Review...Changes...Add...to...Collection...Add...to...Wantlist...Remove...from...Wantlist...Marketplace...0...13...For...Sale...from...9.99...Buy...CD...Sell...CD...Share...Statistics...Have:...94...Want:...53...Avg...Rating:...4.56.../...5...Ratings:...18...Last...Sold:...26...Mar...16...Lowest:...4.00...Median:...17.92...Highest:...35.70...Videos...Edit...Add...a...Video...Lists...Add...to...List...Contributors...scott-r,...crazyaejay,...Pjaxx,...soulvibes88...Vega.later.led.Elements.of.Life.with.help.from.fellow.deep.house.heavyweights.Josh.Milan.and.Kevin.Hedge.of.Blaze,.along.with.top-tier.session.vocalists.Cyndi.Mizelle.and.Lisa.FischerTracey...K)...-...Single...Fish...Go...Deep...2:37...$1.29...View...In...iTunes...5...I'm...the...Baddest...Bitch...Defected...Classics...Miami...Norma...Jean...Bell...8:06...$1.29...View...In...iTunes...6...Feel...(Vocal...Mix)...Feel...-...EP...Trackheadz...featuring...Zaki...5:39...$0.99...View...In...iTunes...7...Follow...Me...(Club...Mix)...Follow...Me...-...EP...Aly-Us...6:23...$1.29...View...In...iTunes...8...The...Way...I...Feel...(4...Daye...Club...Mix)...Mix...the...Vibe:...Frankie...Feliciano...Tears...of...Velva...5:41...$0.99...View...In...iTunes...9...Just...Believe...Deep...Inside...-...EP...Hardrive...5:57...$1.29...View...In...iTunes...10...Coro...(The...Coloniak...Mentality)...Mix...the...Vibe:...Louie...Vega...-...For...the...Love...of...King...Street...Kerri...Chandler...6:14...$0.99...View...In...iTunes...View...In...iTunes...$6.99Genres:...Dance,...Music,...HouseReleased:...Sep...19,...2008...2008...ITH...Ltd...Customer...Ratings...4.4850...Ratings...While..spinning..at..the..infamous..Studio..54,..Vega..met..house..producer..Todd..Terry,..who..regularly..gave..Vega..his..new..mixes..to..try..out..on..the..54..crowdUnited...States...Copyright......2016...Apple...IncExplore.Marketplace.Community.Groups.Forum.Blog.Friends.Guidelines.Register.Log.In.Please.enable.Javascript.to.take.full.advantage.of.our.site.featuresAlready...have...iTunes?...Click...I...Have...iTunes...to...open...it...nowAll...rights...reservedHouse.music.Smile..by.In.the.house.to.stay.What.can.I.say,.I.love.all.the.tracks!.I.love.me.some.Louie.vega!!!.I'm.a.house.head.for.life!.This.music.makes.you.feel.sexy!.I.love.to.dance.to.beautiful.people!.Love.it,.love.it,.love.it.old.School.Jams..by.Lord.Edward.it's.great.to.hear.some.of.the.classics.from.the.early.90's,.These.tracks.are.timeless. f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 15:19 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Poké-roi. Index du Forum -> Partie wi-fi(tournois....) -> Combats. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation